Our research group is focused broadly on supramolecular assembly to create novel nano materials, exploring unique properties for convergence with materials science and life science.
Our research includes;
1) Nanopore assembly with mechanical action.
2) Dissipative nano materials with autonomous behavior.
3) 2-Dimensional porous materials for molecular nanofoundry.
4) Bio-responsive supramolecular systems for cell communication.
5) Control of biological functions through self-assembly.
Switchable Nanopore Assembly
2-D Porous Nanosheets